* Track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships etc) quickly and easily.
* The device supports the following GSM bearers:
o GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
o SMS (text/data);
* Quad-band GSM - 900 MHz / 1800 MHz; 850 MHz / 1900 MHz.
* The aluminium case of the device is very robust and perfectly suitable for installation into harsh environment such as cars, trucks, boats or other moving objects.
* Option of internal (or external) rechargeable battery with charge controller.
* FM4100 has 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs and 4 analogue inputs, which could be used for performing tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring fuel tank level, engine status, or controlling truck door etc.
* FM4100 has 1-Wire® I/O protocol integrated for temperature measuring or key ID identification.
* FM4100 has optional CAN interface for FMS interface of trucks, which enables data acquisition from trucks on-board computer.
* FM4100 has RS232 port which could be used for external peripheral data acquire.
* Voice function.
* 3 LED indicators: “Modem”, “Status” and “Navigate”.
* The package includes antenna, I/O cables and data cables.
* Teltonika’s firmware for the device enables such functions as:
o GPS and I/O, 1-Wire, CAN data acquisition
o External sensors connection capability
o Real Time tracking
o Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time and distance based)
o Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
o Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
o Flexible configuration of data sending in roaming networks (depending on GSM providers list)
o Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
o Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
o Multi geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
o Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
o Acceleration detection (harsh breaking and accelerate measuring)
o OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
o Real time internal processes monitoring
o Authorized numbers list for commanding